Essential competitive tools
Today, Executive and Director Benefit plans are critical component of a corporate benefits strategy. Executive and Director Benefit, or non-qualified plans provide flexibility in developing benefit compensation strategies, as they can be used to expand the scope of a benefits package beyond a qualified retirement plan solution.
- Provide replacement income at retirement based on total(non-limited) compensation
- Reward, attract and retain key executives and directors
- Replace benefits lost due to IRS limits on qualified plans
- Provide benefits in addition to those under qualified plans
- Defer compensation
- Provide enhanced benefits in the event of an acquisition or other change of control